Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź – re-opened
From February 2, Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź will be re-opened. For this reason, we would like to kindly ask our visitors in ms1 and ms2 to follow the precautionary measures set out below:
- use hand sanitising stations at entrances to our buildings,
- cover your mouth and nose,
- stay two meters away from other people.
We also kindly ask you to read information placed on our indoor notice boards and signs placed in our facilities that inform about guidelines to be followed when moving around our spaces and behavioural recommendations in the current state of pandemic. We also recommend that you follow all other instructions given by our staff, concerning, e.g., temporary limits in access to individual spaces:
- the number of visitors per exhibition floor is limited to 30.
To tackle the coronavirus pandemic, we adapted our exhibition spaces and introduced the following special internal procedures:
- protective screens are placed at our checkouts,
- stringent hygiene and sanitation measures have been put in place: door handles, escalators, and sanitary fittings shall be disinfected every two hours; exhibition rooms shall be carefully cleaned at the end of each day.
We encourage you to participate in lectures and workshops from our online offer: https://msl.org.pl/wydarzenia-online/ and to register for activities conducted in all the museum's branches in limited groups. Information about the limits can be found in the descriptions of individual lectures/workshops.
Moreover, we decided to shorten our opening times in ms1 and ms2:
- from Tuesday to Sunday our opening hours will be 12.00 am - 6.30 pm,
- on Mondays, the museum is closed.
For our common good, the visitors are kindly requested to follow the above recommendations and additionally encouraged to:
- pay in a cashless and contactless way,
- buy tickets online before visiting the museum at our dedicated website: https://bilety.msl.org.pl/ .
You can find detailed information about the opening of the Herbst Palace Museum HERE
See you at Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź!