1. Newsletter is sent to the e-mail address submitted by the Subscriber and contains information about current activities of Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź including, exhibition openings, educational activities, lectures, ms film screenings, etc.
2. Receipt of the newsletter is free of charge. The newsletter is usually sent once a month.
3. The Subscriber can change his/her submitted e-mail or unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
5. Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź does not make the Subscribers' e-mail addresses available do third parties
Pursuant to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing on personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation) Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź hereby explains how your personal data are collected within its statutory activities:
Information about the processing of personal data for the needs of statutory activities of the Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź
1. Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź based in Łódź hereby informs that it will act as a Personal Data Administrator (controller) of the following data: e-mail address.
2. The collected data will be processed in relation with the performance of statutory tasks of the museum, which cover the promotion and dissemination of culture in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 letters a and e of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing on personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (General Data Protection Regulation).
3. Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź informs that collected personal data shall not be transferred to any other entity.
4. At the same time we inform you that since 25th May 2018 the Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź has got an Inspector for Personal Data Protection whom you may contact with regard to issues concerning the protection of personal data and exercising your rights in this area. Our Inspector for Personal Data Protection can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Your personal data shall be stored as long as the current plan of Muzeum’s promotional strategy remains in force.
6. Muzeum Sztuki in Łódź informs that since it is storing your personal data for the performance of its statutory activities you have the right to:
a) access your personal data and receive a copy thereof;
b) correct (rectify) your data;
c) erase the data;
d) restrict the processing of data;
e) object to processing of data;
f) data portability;
g) lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
h) withdraw the consent for personal data processing.
7. Moreover, we inform that requests concerning your right to exercise access to your data, their rectification, restriction of processing, objecting to processing (only if processing were unnecessary to achieve the specified goal), as well as the right to transfer the data and to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority may also be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com